During a presentation, a combination of various media types keeps things entertaining, and a well-placed animated GIF isn’t an exception. you’ll use them to convey a message, demonstrate an activity, capture the audience’s attention, or simply add some humor.
Insert a GIF in PowerPoint
Inserting a GIF in a PowerPoint slide is just as easy as inserting the other image. go ahead and find the GIF that you’ll be using.
- Next, go ahead and open up the PowerPoint presentation and navigate to the slide into which you’ll insert the GIF. Once there, head over to the “Insert” tab and click on the “Pictures” button.
- In the window that opens, browse to the location of the GIF, select it, then click “Insert.”
- The GIF can currently appear within the slide.
- In the regular slide view, the GIF can appear static; it won’t animate till the actual presentation. to make sure it’s working properly, head over to the “Slide Show” tab and click on the “From Current Slide” button (or press Shift+F5).
- You should now see the GIF in action.
When it comes to formatting, you’ve got a similar option as you do with a regular image. play around with the various options till you’ve got the right GIF for your PowerPoint presentation!